Terms & Conditions
Revised March 1, 2019
The following list of Terms and Conditions outline the Rules and Regulations for the use of and interaction with the Belle Services website, http://belle-services.com. The Terms and Conditions set forth below were last updated and set into effect on March 1, 2019.
The following terminology shall apply to these Terms and Conditions and all other Agreements on the Belle Services website:
- “Website”, or “The Site” – shall refer to http://belle-services.com.
- “The Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ourselves” – shall all refer to Belle Services; also known as Belle Services HVAC Contractor.
- “You”, “Your” – shall refer to the person logged onto the Website both personally and any entity You represent, and who must remain compliant to The Company’s terms outlined herein.
- “Contents” or “Content” – shall refer to any and all photographs, movies, videos, code, databases, audio, graphics, logos, trademarks, website designs, text, software and functionality of the Website as well as any and all proprietary linked or embedded media such as, but not limited to, Belle Services videos stored on the Youtube.com website.
Agreement to Terms
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND HEREBY AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE AND ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THIS SITE AND MUST DISCONTINUE ITS USE IMMEDIATELY.
From time to time, these Terms and Conditions may be updated. We hereby reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to make these updates at any time and for any reason. When updates and changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, all previous Terms and Conditions shall be null and void. It shall be Your sole responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions. Additionally, You hereby waive any right to receive alerts or notices of any specific changes. Your continued use of The Site after these Terms and Conditions have been updated will be deemed Your acceptance of any and all changes set forth after the date said revisions were made.
The Site is intended for users over the age of 18 years of age. Users under the age of 18 are not permitted to sign up for mailings or promotions.
License and Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, The Site and all of its Contents belong to Us and all intellectual property rights are reserved and protected by copyright and trademark laws; as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States and foreign jurisdictions. You may access The Site for Your own personal and non-commercial use, subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein. Website Contents may not be copied, redistributed, republished, posted, sold, rented, sublet, uploaded, duplicated or otherwise used for any commercial purposes without prior expressed written permission.
By using Our Website You agree and affirm that:
- You have the legal capacity to agree and comply with these Terms and Conditions; and
- You are not considered a minor in the jurisdiction in which You reside; and
- no laws or regulations will be violated; and
- You will not use The Site for any unauthorized or illegal activity.
Additionally, You agree that You will not employ the use of bots, scripts or any other automated or non-human means to access the Website.
If You violate any of these Terms and Conditions, or provide false or untrue, incomplete or irrelevant information through Our Testimonial page We reserve the right to temporarily suspend or permanently block Your IP address from using The Site.
Belle Services reserves the right to monitor all comments and to not post any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive is in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By submitting Comments or Testimonials through the Website, You agree that all comments, ideas, questions, suggestions, images or experiences are non-confidential and to allow Us to post Your submission, either in part or in its entirety as We see fit. We own the intellectual rights to any and all submissions and You agree to release any proprietary rights to Your submission and hereby grant Us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of Your Comments and/or Testimonials in any and all forms, formats or media.
Additionally, You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments and/or Testimonials on Our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments and/or Testimonials do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments and/or Testimonials do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments and/or Testimonials will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
While We strive to ensure that Our Website is complete and accurate in every way, We make no guarantee that the information provided on The Site is correct, accurate or free from typographical errors. Additionally, We neither warrant nor promise that The Site will remain online and available or that the Content and material will be kept up to date.
The Website and the information and services therein are provided free of charge on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” nature and therefore We will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature. You agree that Your use of The Site and its services will be at Your sole risk.
Links to Third Party Websites and Information
Our Website contains links to external sites and to Content not owned or controlled by Us. While We make every effort to link only to reputable third party websites and sources, We are not responsible for, nor do we monitor or control any Content on said sites. If You decide to leave Our Website and link to a third party site or location, You do so at Your own risk. We recommend that You promptly view the terms of any such third party site immediately upon visiting said site.
If You find any link on Our Website offensive for any reason, You are free to inform Us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider requests to remove links, however We are neither obligated to do so NOR will We respond to You directly.
Linking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to Our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies with the US;
- Search engines;
- News organizations; and
- Online directory distributors, provided they link to Our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to Our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Any website that does NOT fall into one of the categories above, and who is interested in linking to Our Website must inform Us first by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Please include Your name, Your organization name, contact information as well as the uniform resource locator (URL) of Your site, a list of any URLs from which You intend to link to Our Website, and a list of the URLs on Our site to which You would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to Our Website as follows:
- By use of Our corporate name; or
- By use of the URL being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of Our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of Content on the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may NOT:
- use Belle Services’ logo or other proprietary artwork without a trademark license agreement.
- utilize iFrames or other bounding code that may alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website. Our Website must appear as a stand-alone website, as it would otherwise appear naturally.
Our failure to act, exercise or enforce Our rights on a violation of these Terms and Conditions does not indicate a waiver of such right in the future or on other violations.
If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions should be deemed unlawful, the remaining parts and provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall in no way be misconstrued as to indicate or suggest a partnership between You and Us.
Your use of Our Website, these Terms and Conditions, and all other agreements associated with Our site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York. Any legal actions taken against You or Us shall be commenced and prosecuted in the State of New York and in the County of Seneca. By using Our Website You agree to give up any right of jurisdiction contradictory to the above terms.
Under no circumstances shall any claim, action or proceeding be commenced against Us more than one (1) year after the alleged cause of action is claimed to have occurred.
To receive additional information regarding the use of this site, please contact Us at: